I’ve been nominated for my first award! Thanks Jess from Life with Jess for nominating me, I feel honoured that I inspired you in some way.
The Six Simple Rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
-Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
-Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
-Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
-Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
-Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
The questions that Jess asked me:
1. What prompted you to start blogging?
As I mentioned before, I have so many thoughts running through my head that it drives me crazy. This blog is kind of a way for me to try and order my thoughts.
2. What is your most favourite thing about the city you live in?
I live in quite a big city, since only the big cities have universities here, but it feels like a big town. The city centre is not too big and you can get everywhere without twenty minutes by bike, which is convenient when you don’t have a car or a drivers licence.
3. How would your friends and family describe you?
Driven and smart, but also a bit lazy. When I go for something, I really go for it. On the other hand I tend to spend more time watching series and not doing school work.
4. What inspires you?
The fact that I don’t like failing is one of the most motivating things in my life. Furthermore I get inspired to do better by seeing people be better at something than I am. It makes me want to be better.
5. What is your favourite quote of all time?
“Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” -Forrest Gump. Favourite film and for a really good reason. The quote is so true though.
6. How would YOU describe YOURSELF in just three words?
Driven, smart and shy.
7. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl, definitely.
8. If you and your best friend were walking down the street and he/she tripped and fell in a funny position are you the type of friend who helps them up immediately, or do you grab your phone to take a quick picture for Facebook first?
I’d probably laugh, but quickly check whether they’re okay.
9. What is the one thing you have accomplished that you are the most proud of?
People always say that my sister is way better at sports than I am. Despite this, both of us have been national indoor women’s champions ultimate Frisbee two years in a row, I’ve played with her at two European Youth and one World Junior Ultimate Championships and together with my dance partner we placed first in a dance competition for beginners. And this year we were sorted into the highest division despite not dancing together for almost a year now.
10. What is your dream vacation destination?
As long as it’s not too hot or too cold almost everything is fine. Not a big fan of beaches. I’d love to visit Western Canada, I heard nature is beautiful there.
I’d like to nominate the following people:
- Meg from Have You Met Meg
- From Beauty Within
- Bed Headed Beauty
- Meggs And Bacon
- I Blog a Little Bit of Everything
- There Is No Why
- Tea & the Blog
Here are my ten questions to all of you:
- Why are you blogging?
- What do you think is more important, writing what you want or writing what you think your readers want?
- Do you like dancing? What kind?
- Have you heard of Ultimate Frisbee?
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
- Favourite character that is/has been on television?
- Red or green?
- What are you most proud of?
- What would you like to do on a first date?
- Do you need money to be happy?
Looking forward to reading your answers!